- Remove CSRF protection from search form since searching is always a readonly operation.
- Work around deprecated PickleSerializer when setting session expiry.
- Defensive code in member detail view.
- Do not attempt to call photologue getters in template if image is not set.
- Page editor now uses jQuery 1.10.2 and jQuery UI 1.10.4.
- Change position of api in urls.py so resource registration works properly.
- Simplify API to use primary keys.
- Depend on stable versions of Jmbo products.
- Remove references to atlas in migrations.
- Fix sitemap urls.
- Listing fields content and pinned now use a through manager making ordering possible.
- Fix case where resolve() would fail if site is run from a subpath.
- Move to Django 1.6 support. Backwards incompatible.
- Use django-layers-hr to handle layering. The FOUNDRY[‘layers’] setting is now deprecated.
- Deprecate legacy handling for substring _LAYER_ in photosize name.
- Add a ViewProxy model enabling views to appear in listings.
- Deprecate compute_settings function.
- Ignore result of celery tasks as appropriate.
- Up jmbo requirement to 1.2.0.
- Up jmbo-post requirement to 0.4.
- SEO improvements in templates.
- Delegate photologue dependency to Jmbo.
- Fix naughty word task emoji handling.
- Fix typo leading to unassigned variable.
- RSS2 feed now includes canonical image.
- Validate member profile image strictly.
- Allow = in username.
- Friendly error message when attempting to use the same slug for overlapping sites.
- Use new version of django-ckeditor with prettier toolbars.
- Make ajax pagination more robust. It now always targets the correct listing.
- Fix password setting on member change form.
- Hotfix - fix missing import.
- Hotfix - image layer fallback functionality restored.
- Hotfix - added dependency link to photologue.
- Fix forms.css rule for required fields.
- Adapt monkey patch because of django-photologue version 2.8.praekelt.
- Make it possible to define custom listings.
- Use next parameter when redirecting to age gateway. On successfully passing the age gateway, the user is redirected to next.
- Allow a partner site to automatically pass the age gateway for a user by providing age gateway data in a JWT token.
- Use a newer version of AnythingSlider.
- Allow form class to be passed to join view.
- Cache individual comments on comment list.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Fix template error in modelbase_list_item_ipod.html.
- Fix bug where it was possible for an event handler to change the default avatar during user registration.
- Cache individual listing item templates.
- Content type, categories and tags fields on listings are now ANDed when evaluating the listing.
- Do not allow comments containing only spaces.
- Provide two more custom listing styles.
- Listings can now be filtered by tag.
- Use django-setuptest 0.1.4. It handles South migrations correctly.
- Use workaround so jmbo-sitemap works correctly again.
- Really do what is stated in 18.104.22.168.
- Found a critical error in legacy Jmbo code that is triggered by jmbo-sitemap URL pattern. Remove jmbo-sitemap URL patterns.
- Remove potential get_preference cache key collision.
- Port XML sitemap over to jmbo-sitemap.
- Protect comment creation against manually crafted POSTs.
- Hotfix. Fix bug where page change form did not display rows.
- Change listing to accept multiple categories. A South data migration is involved and should work without issue, but it is recommended to backup your database.
- Generate intentionally simple XML sitemap from the main navigation elements.
- Offer Google Oauth2 login.
- Web promo listing now displays pinned items.
- Make ajax pagination more robust.
- Allow @ in username.
- Friendlier admin form when setting required fields in Registration Preferences.
- Hotfix. foundrycache template tag was using wrong class to compute key.
- Ensure that user_logged_in signal is dispatched when a user joins.
- Don’t allow the creation of a BlogPost where the content field contains scripting.
- Map as many fields as possible to member when doing Facebook Connect.
- Twitter Oauth is now standard functionality.
- base_inner.html provides now has an extratitle block.
- A comment posted to eg. basic will now show up in the other layers comprising the same logical site.
- Flatpages are now part of our standard set of products.
- Through-the-web configurable caching for rows, columns, tiles, menus and navbars.
- Identify poorly performing areas and optimize code.
- The Open Graph site description can now be set under General Preferences.
- Allow dot in username.
- Exclude gallery images from search results.
- Include URLs from jmbo-gallery.
- Use django-banner>=0.2.2. DFP banners loaded by ajax will now work.
- Fire onListingRefresh event when listing is updated via ajax. Extra target parameter is passed to handler.
- Basic ajax comment loading until jQuery-replacement is added.
- Add name attribute to logo anchor so it is possible to jump to top of page.
- Ajaxify view modifier navigation on listings.
- Use django-dfp>=0.2 which works across all browsers.
- Add an index on Member.last_seen - useful for fast online user queries.
- The jmbo-banner migration dependency was not in the correct migration step. Fixed.
- Initial migration now depends on jmbo-banner migrations.
- Restore version of jmbo-banner to 0.2.
- Hotfix release. Use safe method to get HTTP_USER_AGENT in middlewares since it might not be present.
- Deprecated. Use 1.1.8.
- Hotfix release. An url import went missing.
- Deprecated. Use 1.1.8.
- Newer version of jmbo-banner implies a DFP header to be added to the base template.
- Deprecated. Use 1.1.8.
- Add optional CSS classes to page rows and columns.
- Add last_seen field to Member and a middleware to update this timestamp at most every 5 minutes.
- Use django-social-auth to authenticate against external providers. You must add social_auth to INSTALLED_APPS and set SOCIAL_AUTH_USER_MODEL = ‘foundry.Member’ at the very least. See the django-social auth documentation for more settings.
- Drop the wizard style of registration. This is required for consistent UX when registering via Facebook.
- Listings no longer include unpublished items that are referenced by the Content or Pinned fields.
- Fix migration 0045 which would case South to complain about a previous set not being frozen.
- Page objects can now be styled with extra CSS. This is useful when using a page as a campaign.
- Filter Foundry comments by content type in admin.
- Remove redundant chatroom detail template. It caused a comment count bug.
- Allow social sharing of content even if it is a private site.
- Remove jquery from basic layer since it causes out of memory errors on some devices. We will in future look for an API compatible replacement.
- Add jmbo-twitter as dependency.
- Provide three customizable listings to enable developers to easily add more listings.
- Rename potentially confusing photosizes used in listing item templates. Old photosizes are retained for backward compatibility. If your app redefines a photosize for listing_* then you must update those photosize names.
- Handle favicon.ico requests so they do not 404.
- Include jmbo-gallery admin urls.
- Make fields in registration form reorderable.
- Set initial values for location and age in registration form, when possible.
- Remove hack to django-autopaginate to allow last page as default view. We have our own replacement autopaginate tag now.
- Patch django.contrib.sites.models.Site.__unicode__ so it returns name and not domain. The UI gets confusing since we have up to three sites comprising one logical mobi site.
- Listings now have automatic RSS feeds.
- Comment form now fires up correct virtual keyboard for a smart phone.
- Logged in members can now flag offensive comments. After three flags a moderator is notified.
- Some IP addresses can now be allowed to bypass the age gateway / private site.
- Listing gets an optional RSS feed.
- Simplified paginator. No more breadcrumbs.
- Show less metadata in mobi listings.
- Ditch addthis sharing widget. It is too slow.
- Simplified commenting and chatroom. Removed some navigation links.
- Some user agents can now be allowed to bypass the age gateway. This allows bots to crawl the site.
- Up required jmbo to 1.0.
- Hotfix. Apps with empty URL patterns cause infinite recursion when adding a page.
- Hotfix. Remove references deprecated jmbo-gallery views.
- A listing now has an optional view modifier. This makes it possible to filter or order the listing.
- compute_settings function is now redundant thanks to the introduction of foundry.finders.FileSystemLayerAwareFinder. Add this finder to STATICFILES_FINDERS as the first item.
- Gallery specific code ported to jmbo-gallery. base_inner.html has a new link to gallery CSS and JS. If you have a customized template then update accordingly.
- Up required jmbo-gallery to 0.1.
- Replace deprecated message_set call.
- Move FileSystemStorage listdir monkey patch to __init__.py so it is applied for collectstatic.
- Django 1.4 incompatibilities with login and password reset fixed.
- More tests.
- Change admin static file urls to use ‘static’ filter instead of deprecated ‘ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX’.
- Up required jmbo to 0.5. Django 1.4 now implicitly required. You may get errors on template loaders not being found. See the Django 1.4 changelog in that case.
- Clean up ajax batching of listings for basic and smart layers.
- View modifiers and modelbase_list.html style templates are not ajaxified anymore.
- Country model has new field country code.
- Up required jmbo to 0.4.
- “More” style batching for smart layer.
- Listings now have optional pinned items which are anchored to the top of a listing.
- Default photosizes for basic, mid, smart and web. Some old settings have changed so existing images may be scaled differently.
- layered decorator so you can write different views for different layers without cluttering urls.py.
- Translation for search form.
- Member profile editing regression fixed.
- Searching now working.
- Bug fix for regression introduced into 0.3.7.
- Listings being used within a tile can now choose whether to display a title.
- Columns now have an optional title.
- Demo is now part og jmbo-skeleton.
- Minimum jmbo version required is now >= 0.3.4.
- Management command load_photosizes loads photosizes in a sane way.
- Adjust South migration dependencies.
- Simplify and extend demo.
- Batching on tastypie listing API.
- Remove django-ckeditor dependency. Handled by jmbo-post.
- Patch CsrfTokenNode.render so the input is not wrapped in a hidden container.
- Version pins for jmbo and jmbo-post.
- Use slug for lookups in tastypie API.
- Chatrooms and normal comments can now have distinct appearances. jmbo>=0.3.1 required.
- Reduce ajax polling when user is inactive
- django-tastypie support added. jmbo and jmbo-post have minimum version requirements.
- Pin django-ckeditor to >= 3.6.2
- Remember me field now on login and join forms. Checked by default.
- Any call to get_XXX_url is now layer aware.
- Comment posting now ajaxified depending on browser capabilities.
- Remove dependency links.
- Add a base_inner.html template so it is easier to override base.html.
- Patch listdir so collectstatic does not fail on custom layers for third party foundry-based products.
- Use Jaro Winkler for matching naughty words.
- Detail view.
- Element preferences.
- Initial release.